Pages

Portfolio

So we were to do a website portfolio and here's mine. http://roxiii13.wix.com/portfolio 
Using wix.com I made a portfolio, showing off my work in a neat and clean fashion. In my portfolio I included two drawing pieces from my visual arts class and about four pieces from the tech class, as well as my kinetic typography
My drawing pieces were chosen because, the Skull Drawing and the Chess Piece drawing were my favourites in the two years I have been in CyberARTS, as for the tech pieces, they were all things I was really proud of that were done in class, all but one of the pieces I made in year 2. The 'Stand In The Rain' photoshop piece was something I made in year one for a tutorial assignment we were supposed to do, it was my favourite piece of that year. I also included my kinetic typography which was my favourite flash and piece of the course, I worked really hard on it and I just enjoyed it a lot.
I enjoyed the simplicity of my portfolio but the little fun galleries is something I really enjoyed, I liked to be able to have that little pop element in such a simple portfolio. I doubt I would've changed much in my portfolio other than add some color since the portfolio in dominantly black and white.
My biggest issue - and it still is an issue - is getting my video up, I've been constantly attempting to get it uploaded on to youtube and I've tried other hosters but to no avail. Hopefully I'll have it up soon.

0 comments: