Pages

Logo Assignment Final

Logo Assignment

This is my logo assignment, in which my company is a graphic design company that specializes in advertisement for big or little companies, or any thing really that needs to be advertised. I can advertise for any piece of media, be it a company itself, or an event, even media advertisement-Shows, movies, video games etc.-I can also do small things for a personal things, i.e. making a poster for someone or such.

The personality for my company is supposed to be something different, creative and edgy. I want to seem very stable and dependable, while also seeming very free and artistic, even when I have my own little uniqueness.

My animal is a pegasus which since it is two animals merged into one gives off a double message, one from being a horse which means stability, strength and nobility, but the wings which represent a bird gives off the message of being free, creativity, and calm, which I find helps show the whole personality of my company.

For my first logo-the pictorial-I used white outlines and a cerulean blue for it, blue stands for calm, wisdom, creativity and power, with the shade that I choose it stands out well and also pops well, its a memorable color. With the black and white version I picked a solid black one with the white outlines again, I think that the white outlines look very professional and also when put on white or black paper it will stand out just fine.

For my second logo, I picked two different fonts for it.
My pictorial and typographic logos.

0 comments: