Pages

Independant Project - TTC




Concept was to take the boring ol' TTC and make it a modern, cohesive piece. I created these images using Illustrator, I did this because in Illustrator I can change the sizes to a multitude of sizes and I can also make clean and precise lines. Problems and issues I had for this was really just trying to decide, when it came to the actual making of the works I had no issue as I am good with working in Illustrator - better be after 4 years - so all the problems that occurred while doing this work was just deciding on the idea and sticking to it, I went through a lot of indecisiveness before actually picking out the TTC idea, also I had some issues choosing what to remake from the TTC.
Inspiration for these project came from older installments of TTC designs that I took and made a modern day twist on, I took a lot of opinions people had of the TTC as well as my own opinions and likes.  I'm personally satisfied with the way this turned out, I made the TTC brand more modern and a lot more cohesive of a project.








0 comments: