Pages

Animated Gif - Tarzan



For my Living Movie Still I choose Tarzan, by Disney and for it's quote I choose the "You were Always My Son" quote from the end of the movie. 

The movie is about acceptance despite differences and learning there is no barriers to family. The scene I have chosen is from the end of the movie after Kerchek dies and Tarzan is made king, all the gorillas acknowledging him as such; therefore accepting him as once of them despite being very different. 

Why I choose the "You were always my son" quote is because throughout the whole movie Kerchek - who says this quote - has refused to acknowledge Tarzan as his own children because he was different than them. However, at the end of the movie during his death, he accepts Tarzan as his child - which is what Tarzan always wanted - and subvertedly making him leader of the pack and king of the jungle.

0 comments: