Pages

Artistic Inspiration: Vixx

Not exactly an artist but hey, they are inspirational! I'm inspired by their concepts and lyric choices. Their music inspires me to do art, as well them themselves. I enjoy watching their interesting videos, which have been very intricate and special. The one above is their most recent video "Voodoo Doll" which is mind blowing, looking at this at a cinematic viewpoint rather than one of a fan; the shots are really nice, coloring of the scenes help translate the feeling of oppression of the girl etc. Viewing this video inspires some art pieces from me to do of the video, hence why I put it. Also the connection of this video to the others - I will link below - inspires/shows me a way to connect one story through videos/pieces that are all too different, as these videos all connect to each other.

0 comments: